Enterprise Financial Group, established in 1999, offers in-depth expertise in both equipment leasing and full-service financial lending services. We promise to be long-term advisors who utilize our collective knowledge to provide prompt and viable financing/leasing solutions to our clients.
For more information, please visit http://www.myefgroup.com
We are looking for an experienced Staff Accountant who is comfortable working in a privately held company that is small today and plans rapid growth. This person will have overall daily accounting responsibilities and ensure accurate, GAAP compliant, and timely financial books.
A Senior Accountant’s duties include posting journal entries, updating financial statements, maintaining accounts receivable and accounts payable, paying monthly payroll, and preparing financial reports. Assists the accounting and finance team in operational and transaction accounting duties.
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Assists Finance Team with daily accounting activities
- Assists in monthly close processes, including the preparation of journal entries
- Compile and analyze financial information to transact journal entries to the general ledger
- Review and reconcile financial information in detail for balance sheet accounts
- Assists with preparation and distribution of monthly financial reporting packages
- Tracking, data entry and assisting in entering inventory transactions
- Provide periodic overload assistance and special project investigation as directed
- Assist with internal and external audits, including adhoc requests
- May assist with the preparation of the Sales and Use Tax Returns for all entities.
- Performs basic accounting for several subsidiaries and affiliated companies
- Assists in the management of inter-company transactions of fixed assets, equipment leases, cash collection, and warranties
- Prepares leasing reports for review by upper management
- Prepares special reports and analysis as requested by management
- Randomly audits work flow to assure that all accounting transactions are appropriately authorized.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- Great ownership and attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills and able to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Meets deadlines while ensuring work is complete and accurate
- Self-motivated with an ability to work independently
- Minimum of four years full general ledger experience
- Exceptional QuickBooks Enterprise skills
- Strong MS Office and especially Excel skills (pivot tables, etc.)
To apply please click on the link below and complete our Culture Index Survey (please select accountant). This is mandatory to continue in our process. https://go.apply.ci/s/98F46B0000