Enterprise Financial Solutions, Inc. d/b/a EF Group was formed in 1999. The company was formed with the intent of being a specialized lender that focuses on financing equipment for commercial clients. The customer base and portfolio of business was first created by calling on equipment vendors and offering them a financing arm. EF Group played the role of helping those vendors close more sales by offering 100% financing to most clients. The relationship with vendors increased over the years as did the portfolio of commercial clients and borrowers. EF Group offers in-depth expertise in both equipment leasing and full-service financial lending services. We promise to be long-term advisors who utilize our collective knowledge to provide prompt and viable financing/leasing solutions to our clients.
For more information, please visit http://www.myefgroup.com
To apply please click on the link below and complete our Culture Index Survey. This is mandatory to continue in our process.
Experienced, high performing sales professional responsible for providing equipment finance and lease financing solutions to EF Group clients and prospects. Candidate will possess proven client relationship and sales skills, strong work ethic, preference for credit and tax leasing knowledge, prospecting and cold calling skills and a strong ability to multi-task. Prior equipment finance and lease experience is preferred but will consider candidates with a proven history of exceptional sales performance and general understanding of credit and bank environment. Travel is required.
Bachelor’s degree – accounting, finance, economics, math, engineering, or other business concentration
Preferred Prior Work Experience:
5 Years Direct Leasing / Equipment Finance Sales Experience Preferred
- Exceptional customer/client relationship management skills
- In-depth industry and market knowledge including competitive environment, economic conditions, client behavior and market trends
- Exceptional analytical and financial analysis skills
- In-depth knowledge of financial and accounting concepts, to include GAAP and tax accounting
- Comprehensive understanding of the current regulatory environment and ability to operate in a compliant manner
- Proven ability for client prospecting and territory development
- Proven ability to assess customer/client needs
- Proven negotiation skills
- Clear/concise communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office software applications
- Exhibit Teamwork
- Travel required
- Location – Arkansas (Central or Northwest); Texas, Dallas