- Are you confident, assertive and resourceful in getting things done?
- Would your friends consider you sociable and persuasive?
- Are you somewhat impatient, intense and like to get things done yesterday?
- Even though you like speed, you absolutely believe that things must be done correctly, accurately and you achieve this by being self-disciplined.
If this sounds like you, please take 6 minutes and apply by clicking this link: http://www.cindexinc.com/c/98F46B
Enterprise Financial Group, established in 1999, offers in-depth expertise in both equipment leasing and full-service financial lending services. The company has a national presence with a regional focus on the Southeast and Southwest United States.
For more information, please visit https://www.myefgroup.com
We are looking for an experienced Administrative and Analytical Assistant.
The Administrative and Analytical Assistant reports directly to the CEO and will be based out of our corporate Little Rock, Arkansas office.
- Ability to handle customer interaction on a professional level.
- Request and obtain required loan documents from customers.
- Obtain personal credit reports and Secretary of State company status.
- Data entry of new customer commercial loans information.
- Process UCC filing statements.
- Scan commercial loan documents.
- Proficient in writing correspondence to banks, customers and equipment vendors.
- Analyze financial numbers for completeness and accuracy on loan applications, credit memos and word and excel documents.
- Coordinating calendars for appointments and travel schedules.
- Oversee office operations, including ordering supplies, keeping track of maintenance agreements on office equipment, and assuring phone lines are covered during business hours.
- Oversee distribution of correspondence in the office.
- Prioritize and/or handle mail/messages for key individuals within their office.
- Assist with Owner/Customer requests, including collection of information and timely processing of loan request, weekly reports and follow up meetings for sales associates or Executive Staff.
Must be proficient in the following:
- Prioritize duties, exercise good judgment and use discretion when necessary.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Proficiency in verbal/written communications.
- Proficiency in math.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Internet and Email Use
- 10 key skills
- Ability to learn new computer programs
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday during regular business hours; some overtime may be required on an as-needed basis.
- Professional, polished appearance is essential.
- Accounting system experience, preferably Quickbooks
- Accounting/AP background would be helpful.
- Assist as needed on ad hoc projects or requests.
- Other duties as the supervisor may designate.
- Scanning documents to cloud based Document Management System.
- AP filing and management of files
- Assist with data entry of miscellaneous invoices
The annual compensation for this position is $40,000. To apply, please take 6 minutes and apply by clicking this link: http://www.cindexinc.com/c/98F46B