We understand that acquiring equipment is a vital part of your business. We carefully analyze each client’s unique situation, keeping in mind your goals and objectives to provide an equipment finance program that best meets your needs. Whether you purchase equipment 5 times a year, or one time in 5 years, if you choose EF Group, we will perform consistently and with integrity.
The Benefits of Equipment Financing include:
- 100% financing for small businesses looking for equipment financing.
- Competitive fixed pricing and terms to fit your needs and business cycle.
- Tax free loan payments if supplier/equipment vendor is not required to collect tax.
- Equipment Finance Agreements that are fully amortized or with balloon payments.
- Tax-exempt leases for municipalities and other qualified government entities.
- Customized leases and loans.
- Leasing professionals with almost 100 years combined experience.
- Best in Class customer service.
The Benefits of Equipment Leasing include:
- Cash Flow – By making monthly payments, businesses can pay for the equipment with the improved cash flow generated from their new technology. Leasing affords a variety of options to match payment terms to business flow of cash, whether cash flow is project-based, seasonal, related to expansion, etc.
- Obsolescence Protection – Leasing allows you to match payment plans to the equipment’s expected useful life. Leasing provides flexibility at the end of the term to allow you to either take ownership of the equipment or walk away and acquire new technology.
- Tax Treatments and Benefits – You may be able to write off 100% of your lease payments from your corporate income because the IRS generally does not consider an operating lease to be a purchase. Please consult your accountant for the exact application for your business.
- 100% Financing – Leasing typically does not require a large down payment and you can finance up to 100% of the equipment cost. In many cases service, supplies, installation, warranty, and other soft costs can be included in the lease. This gives you more money to invest in other revenue-generating activities and makes it easier to afford multiple products or just save it for times when you need cash most.
- Preserve Cash and Bank Lines – Preserve cash and bank lines by using equipment leasing as an alternative form of financing specifically for capital equipment. Use this financing option to maximize liquidity and access to capital by preserving cash and bank lines for other business needs.